TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AKA CAPTAIN’S POLICIES
- The Captain reserves the right to make cancellations due to weather up to the time of departure. A full refund will be given if an alternative date is not available.
- The Captain has the right to return to the dock should anyone become disorderly.
- Everyone deserves a safe and entertaining trip.
- Children under 6 years of age are not permitted on Inshore trips.
- Children under 9 years of age are not permitted on Offshore trips.
- It is the Captain’s policy that no hard liquor or illicit drugs be brought on board.
- Fishing is subject to all State and Federal regulations in effect.
- To conserve our resources it is requested that you take only what you will use.
- Cancellation must be 10 days before trip date in order to receive a deposit refund.
- All trips are weather permitting.
- Rates do not include loss of rod and/or reel.
- 50% Deposit required within 10 days of booking to reserve your date.
- Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if you are a “NO SHOW”.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.